|ReadySpace Carpet Cleaning Technology|| |
ReadySpace technology by Tennant targets soil within the carpet pile that vacuuming doesn’t remove. Cleaning this dirt greatly improves carpet appearance and luster.
Because the carpet itself is never saturated, ReadySpace technology drastically reduces dry times. The results are beautifully clean carpets that last longer:
- Effective removal of dirt and debris
- Superb carpet appearance with virtually no wick-back
- Fresher, healthier environments. Odors and molds caused by excess water are minimized
- Longer carpet life span. ReadySpace technology will not damage carpets (unlike bonneting)
Exclusive, patented technology
- Unique soil-transfer rollers are the basis for ReadySpace. When damp, these fabric rollers grab dirt from carpet fibers and lift it into the machine.
- Inside, sprayers rinse soil from the rollers, not the carpet.
- Two powerful individual vacuum shoes transfer the dirty water into the recovery tank.
Thanks to dramatically reduced dry times, ReadySpace technology returns clean carpets to service sooner. Less than 30 minutes after cleaning carpets with ReadySpace, the area is dry and ready to use. Rapid dry times mean quicker turnaround of the space. Consider the benefits:
- Reopen rooms and carpeted areas sooner
- Keep space accessible to guests and customers
- Improve carpet appearance in high traffic areas with more frequent cleanings
- Minimize disruption in locations with extended hours
- Reduce slip-and-fall risk when transitioning from damp carpet to hard floors
- Free crews from the constraints of cleaning at night and on weekends
Rapid dry times mean the carpet is usable sooner